Monday, July 21, 2014

Return of Lego MOCs

My youngest is about to turn 3 so I can worry less about her putting crap in her mouth which means...it's MOCing time!

ROCKET RACCOON


Based on the upcoming GOTG movie and voiced by Bradley Cooper, can you believe they're making this movie? Marvel Studios is practically throwing 2nd and 3rd tier stuff at us Marvel Zombies but we're all like JUST TAKE ALL MY MONEY!

MINI, MINI COOPER & MINI VW VAN



Based on the mini versions of the Creator sets, with some improvisation on parts. With the bricks from my daughter's Friends set i could probably make a Mystery Machine...

MINI PIRATE SHIP


I had the boat part from a POTC set, and despite my love for all things piratey, it just occurred to me to try this out. Not shown here (tho i tested it out after taking this pic): if i stick a steering wheel at the bridge there's just enough minifig space to pull off a chibi version.

No comments: